49 Georgia colleges waived their application fees during March. University of North Georgia was one of these colleges.
49 Georgia Colleges waive application fees, remove barriers
Brennan FrittsApril 15, 2024

The Georgia Student Finance Committee partnered with nearly 50 colleges throughout Georgia to waive their application fees during March. Midtown...

Students Choose Chick-fil-A

By Lea Davis
Review

If you prefer recommendable customer service and an optimal food choice, you’ve come to the right place.  Chick-fil-A is the number one choice for students. Chick-fil-A has spent their last couple of years expanding across the globe and adding healthier options to the menu. Despite being closed on Sundays, they still hold the rank for satisfying their raving fans.

With its first year on the list, Chick-fil-A took the lead as the most popular fast food restaurant on the list. They have a menu that is distinct enough to set it apart from fast food competitors. They are greatly known for their chicken sandwich, which is typically served with waffle fries.

According to Chick-fil-A, the sandwich is “a boneless breast of chicken seasoned to perfection, hand-breaded, pressure cooked in 100% refined peanut oil and served on a toasted, butter bun with dill pickle chips.” Their well known breakfast item is the filet served on a buttered biscuit. They also serve grilled sandwiches and nuggets, kale salads and grilled salads, and fruit cups and yogurt. While these meals certainly won’t give you all the nutrients you need, grazing on a variety of small supplements every day or so is indeed a wise choice.

Not only are their food choices better also every other aspect of their restaurant, one being customer service. The chain scored 86 in customer service, the highest the survey has ever recorded for a fast food restaurant. Chick-fil-A creates their raving fans not only through delivering good food, but delivering a good experience. They practice second mile service to create that personal connection between the guest.

Another aspect is their community outreach. Chick-fil-A hosts different events in their surrounding community whether it be dealing with neighboring high schools and colleges school spirit, and even fundraising. Chick-fil-A also offers many possibilities for students to further their education. Chick-fil-A has scholarships, camps, leadership and management opportunities.

So when you purchase that chicken sandwich meal or that char grilled salad, not only are you nourishing your body, but your nourishing a company that stands for way more than the home of the original chicken.