the Southerner Online

Local student falls ill after vaping at school


Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






A student at a private school in North Fulton County was hospitalized after vaping at school, according to a report on WSB-TV. The Kings Ridge student became sick last Thursday. Friends to student at the Alpharetta school said they had bought Green Mist from a vape shop in Milton. The full report can be found here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Comment

Comments are closed.

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






An upbeat website for a downtown school
Local student falls ill after vaping at school