James has worked as a Human Resources professional for nearly 10 years. Throughout her career, she has partnered with students to educate and guide them on plans after graduation. She founded Secrets of a Southern Belle & Gent, a college and career coaching program designed to help students make more informed educational and career choices to encourage youth to succeed.
- Wants to emphasize that children succeed, become high school graduates and productive citizens.
- Intends to implement a 4-point plan P.A.C.E. Promoting Financial Literacy, Civics 101, and Career Planning & Development, looking to achieve higher overall ratings of APS and increasing funding for Project-Based Learning (PBL).
- Equity is James’s leading factor for guaranteeing community transparency in her work.
- Ensures that APS will continue to support every student.
- No information found.
- Wants to collaborate with the community and local businesses, establishing partnerships for student enrichment and high school transition readiness.