Jason B Allen
Allen has 17 years of experience working as an educator and looks to create a positive learning environment for Black Atlanta students. He is also a Special Education teacher, District Administrator, Family Engagement Specialist and a Brightbeam education activist and School Program Director.
- Plans to help students through improving early education and workforce development.
- Aims to provide a higher quality of education for students.
- Wants to balance budgeting with academics.
- Recognizes that schools south of Highway 20 are lacking in investments.
- Aims to provide wraparound services.
- Plans to implement better education infrastructure.
- No information found
- If elected, he plans to end what he calls a decline in leadership.
- Plans to improve student outcomes by improving family and community engagement while prioritizing feedback and increasing flexibility for teachers and instructors.