Sherry B Williams
Sherry B. Williams is a candidate for the City Council Post 3 At-Large. Williams worked for the Georgia General Assembly. As a breast cancer survivor, she plans to fight for Atlantans the same way she did cancer.
- Plans to put resources into small and medium sized businesses to help build a diverse business community
- Supports reforming the APD
- Wants to get to the root of systemic injustice
- States that she will fight for all Atlantans.
- Works with leaders and residents to improve life for communities and residents that are underserved
- States that she will make sure that affordable housing is built with the help of Invest Atlanta and the Atlanta Housing Authority
- Protect neighborhoods from increased gentrification
- Advocates for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) and transportation expansion
- Lead a project to build sidewalks for children to access the Adams Park Library and Andrew & Walter Young YMCA
- Has made and plans to make improvements with streets and sewers including potholes and street lights