Courtesy of Brandon Goldberg
|Brandon Goldberg is an attorney and resident of Midtown. He graduated from Cornell University and the Emory University School of Law. He is involved in the Democratic Party, the Stonewall Bar Association and the Atlanta Black-Jewish Coalition. His committees are Public Safety, COVID-19 Economic Recovery, Housing Equity, Transportation, and Diversity.
- Supports small business development
- Plans to make affordable housing a top priority
- Believes in strengthening the relationship between the city of Atlanta and the police department.
- Believes in recruitment and training of police
- Plans to develop a plan that ensures that police can focus on the issues for which they are best trained
- Believes in ensuring affordable housing
- In support of Atlanta’s Planning Report
- Believes the city of Atlanta should build micro homes on unused city property
- Plans to create infrastructure to support the future of the city of Atlanta