Natalyn Mosby Archibong
Archibong is a candidate for Atlanta City Council President. She has been on the Atlanta City Council since 2001 representing District 5 for 5 terms. She currently serves as chair of the City Utilities Committee.
- Believes Atlanta is a center fro economic development
- Looks to help small businesses grow and be successful
- Prioritizes reform and solving educational disparities that lead to crime
- Worked for 19 years with a retired Atlanta Police Officer who was the District 5 Public Safety Liaison
- Will ensure that she will bring public input into public safety decisions.
- Wants to increase the number of security cameras and make sure every police officer has dash cams and body cams
- Passionate about fixing health disparities
- Plans to address income inequality and has already taken preliminary steps.
- Will invest in affordable housing
- Established the City Affordable Housing Commission
- Secured green space for multiple community parks
- Plans to provide funding for improving sidewalks and making communities more walkable
- Prioritizes expanding MARTA